Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday.... and Balloons

Today was a lazy Sunday, with a solid nap, lots of card playing (I learned a new game called 151), and just plain hanging out. Zoe is currently recovering from whatever stomach bug you are supposed to get in Mali. She is feeling better now. I went to the Kati market this morning, which was a big accomplishment, especially given my poor French skills. I also did balloons for the first time, while it poured outside. Here are some photos:

Maria models the hippo mask that I made, to practice for our upcoming production. Does it look more like a fish? I'll need to practice more...


The kids model the mask.

Maria's sister, Rose, with a balloon corsage.


Here I am making a frog, while Christiane looks on with her Santa hat.


The family kids with their first balloons

No comments: